Explore one of the most coldest village of Russia ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

PIC COURTESY : GOOGLE

Which are Some most coldest places in the world?

Thinking about places which have just – 1 or – 2 degree celcius temperature.

Then sorry for that, you are thinking wrong. There are many other places which are more coldest than we have thinked off.

I am talking of Oymyakon a village in Siberia,Russia.

PIC COURTESY : GOOGLE

The initial Temperature of this village remains – 58 degree celcius, this is the reason why it is called the most coolest place in the world.

This village is among worlds most coolest places.

You are not going to believe me, that the lowest temperature in Oymyakon village which is located in Siberia was – 67.7 degree Celsius, which was recorded in year 1933.

PIC COURTESY : GOOGLE

The total population of this village is very small in number that’s just 500 people approximately are living in the village. The main occupation of the village people are animal husbandry and farming.

I cannot think of surviving in a village where the lowest temperature is -58 degree. Do you?

At such a temperature i can’t even imagine what struggles they are and would have been facing or faced. How they would have lived for such a long time. How much blankets they are carrying? How they manage to do work? ………….

PIC COURTESY : GOOGLE

I have heard that there if you threw water in air, it would come down as an ice. If you wanna going for a drive of a village then don’t you forget to get your car heated up in a garage. The people living there mainly eat non veg sometimes raw too.

So, if you are thinking of exploring and experiencing this cool cool village then make sure you pack all the necessary items with you. From warm clothes to medications.

Stay tuned for such more amazing trips to explore ๐Ÿ˜

13 Comments Add yours

1. Nice post! very well written!
    I have actually heard about this place! It sounds amazing but at the same time deadly!
    this was the video i watched when I heard about it for the first time!

Liked by 1 person

2. Sara Altaf Khan says:

What type of crop they grow in this coldest weather?

Liked by 1 person

1. Kuljot Kaur says:

That i don’t knew but yes the famous dish among them is stroganina. And two local dairy products which are popular among them are hayak and kyorchekh. Hayak in its flavor and color is reminiscent of fatty oil. The recipe for kyorchekh is similar to ice cream: fresh cow’s milk is whipped with berries, partially frozen and converted into cakes.

Liked by 1 person

3. Your post was very informative about a really cold village…attached a weather meme site as best I could! The second site???

Liked by 1 person

1. Kuljot Kaur says:

Ohh That’s so nice of you i will definitely watch it ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. I don’t know why, but this village sounds so scary to me

Liked by 1 person

1. Kuljot Kaur says:

No, Not at all
      At first i also feel the same but after researching a lot I found that the “oymyakon” means โ€œunfrozen riverโ€ or โ€œthe place where fish spend the winter.” The weather is always sunny. And the person living there are friendly in nature. If I ever would get a chance then I would definitely will love to explore this place with my own eyes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. I think that picture of almost frozen woman triggered me ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh I see! Now it does sound like an interesting place ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for sharing

Liked by 1 person

2. Kuljot Kaur says:

Your welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Really interesting topic!

Liked by 1 person