Hi Friday !
Rather I say a Fun Day!
Broccolini Red Pepper Cheesy Fritters with Crispy Bacon and Fried Eggs and Peppered Ricotta veg you have into deliciously tasty little cakes that can be eaten for breakfast or dinner.
The Recipe which I am sharing today, All Credit for this goes to an Instagram Account holder which inspires me to try this @dianemorrisey
All you need leftover is :
2 tablespoon Oil
2 Bunches of fresh Broccolini chopped ( You Need 3 cups )
1 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
2 Scallions chopped
1/2 Cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 clove and garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/3 tablespoon Pepper
* A Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes *
How to prepare
- Steam the Broccolini and pepper in around 2 – 3 Inches of water for 4 minutes
- After 4 minutes drain it and keep it aside to cool slightly
- Now Mix cheese, eggs, flour, garlic, salt and pepper and chili in a large Bowl. Now add in the above cooled vegetables Broccolini and pepper and scallions.
- Mix it well
- Now Heat Oil in the large pan or cooking utensil on a medium flame.
- Put a scoop spoonfuls of batter into the pan, then flatten it slightly with the help of spatula.
- Cook until its get golden from both sides approximately for 5 to 6 minutes.
Items Needed to prepare for Ricotta
11/2 cups of Ricotta cheese
1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
2 clove and garlic minced
little bit of salt
1/ 2 tablespoon fresh crushed pepper
1/4 tablespoon red chili flakes
How to prepare Ricotta
Just Combine the above all ingredients well.
And Here’s your dish ready