The 5th greatest religion in the world amidst a rich furthermore varied antiquity – uncountable sacrifices toward this society to make this a safer place to breathe in. However, there live plenty of souls that stand unaware regarding the Sikhism Religion.
Impressive Realities Respecting the Sikhism Religion.
- This is the 5th biggest religion
- With 19 million followers in India out of 27 million followers global.
- The Sikhism Religion was established in India across 500 years ago.
- The Sikhism Religion is a separate religion, That has no connections with Hinduism or Islam Religion.
- Sikhs continue existing within America since 1897.
- 83000 Sikhs have died during Two world wars.
- Mainly 20% in the British Indian Army are Sikhs.
- Trust in monotheism – means that there is one God.
- Liberty of speech, faith
- Justice moreover freedom for whole
- Shielding civic freedoms furthermore guarding the weak
- unconditional equality regarding every soul outwardly respect to gender, nationality, class, or religion
- Equivalent powers concerning women
Sikhs DO NOT Believe In:
- Sikhs don’t believe in terrorism or harming honest souls
- Sikhs don’t believe in Hate, Discrimination, War based upon religion or fasting.
Sikhs Pride- Sikhs Turbans
- Sikhs Managed with their long and uncut hairs this presents diverse personalities
- From morning Almost 14 to 15 feet of fabric is covered skillfully round there heads each moment.
- Some misinterpret turbans as a cap but let me tell you it’s not a cap or a hat. It’s the pride of every Sikh. The aforementioned cannot be normally taken on or off.
- Sikhism Signifies self-control, honesty, humbleness, furthermore religiosity.
- Turbans hold a necessary component concerning Sikh belief this is not a universal custom.
- Sikhs feel embarrassed if demanded to remove their pride their puggree (turban) in public, being executing this bares an intimate portion of their body.
Sikhs worship Guru Granth Sahib Ji – our holy book.