Many of us forget to have the most important thing that is our breakfast our charger. A nutrient full breakfast not only keeps you full for hours but also avoids unwanted spree gatherings.
I understand that comfortably sitting and having breakfast and clutching a meal is something that keeps you lack behind in your daily chores. So here I am today with the boring but most tasty one of my favorite Oats Shake recipe.
let us start with ingredients that you gonna need it! for this yummy oats shake drink.
- 2 tablespoon roasted flax seeds and pumpkin seeds
- Simple Oats – 200-gram
- cocoa powder 1tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- some Nuts as per your choices – like almonds, walnuts, cashew, and others
- 400 ml to 500 ml Double toned milk – This quantity depends on you i.e. you can add or less as per need or your desire for consistency of the shake or the drink.
1. Place all the solid components into the blender accompanying with some milk to create a paste.
2. Append milk by frequent interim moreover flutter the mix-up
approximately three to four times conversely till you prepare a smooth texture.
Why this shake is so healthy?
Oats: Rich in fiber moreover antioxidants, It helps to reduce cholesterol moreover elevate blood sugar levels.
Flax seeds: It is rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber—the whole of which keeps your blood pressure in control.
Furthermore, flax seeds are good for reducing the risk of cancer.
Pumpkin seeds: It is the natural source of magnesium and control our blood pressure. Moreover reduces the risk of heart disease.
Almonds: Rich in healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, furthermore vitamin E—almonds possess it wholly. It helps in lessening blood sugar, lessen blood pressure, moreover reduce cholesterol. Moreover, they are also filling food.
Walnuts: Aloof of the well-known perks, walnuts aid in controlling type 2 diabetes moreover provides you a salubrious abdomen.
Note: This recipe I have seen from google and have used in my daily life so that’s why I am sharing it with You. The Recipe credit goes to Google.